Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Spo Shirt!!


I had a turn with the Fabulous Traveling SPO shirt, the charity fundraising shirt that is making its away around to bloggers and others who follow Spo-Reflections. 

Isn't it pretty?  Very festive,  and I look FABulous in it. 

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the other wearers.

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! You certainly do look good in it. And I like your sly smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely delicious.
    and that last photo makes me.. well where is that Rush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which photo I prefer. You as the regular, reliable and cuddly friend - or with that 'come-on' semi-leerish smile, tantalising us with your blatant tit-showing. Clearly the Spo shirt has some curious effects on people. (If only I was close enough to be able to try it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Handsome in both shots, outrageously hot in the second one. Shirt . . .? Oh, yeah -- there's a shirt. The shirt looks great. :-)

    ReplyDelete