Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Miles

I still miss my beautiful dog Jesse, who passed away at age 15 in October, but my heart has healed enough in the last four months to allow me to love a new little guy....



Miles!  


He's a Manchester Terrier, I brought him home from the county animal shelter.  I don't know how old he is, but I think he's really young...he's very "puppy-fied".  Kind of bite-y and extremely playful and sweet.

We're working on the house-training thing.

I named him Miles because he's a Manchester, and Miles seemed a fittingly British name for this sweet little guy.

4 comments:

  1. just too adorable; I am so happy for you both. I hope you will post more of your lovely pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm with Spo. I'd find it ever so easy to fall in love with Miles; he's melted my heart already, though looking like he could be a bit of a scamp when he wants to. Do please keep us informed of his progress - with pics. (I, for one, never tire of seeing the pets of my blog-pals, so don't hold back, Mark.) Here's wishing both of you a wonderful, warm and close companionship for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Happy Valentine's Day !
    OOXX

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love pets. This guy is really cute. I lived with my grandparents during college and they wouldn't allow me to get a cat or dog. As I age I see why - it gets harder and harder to deal with the successive passings of each pet. Perhaps partially it is a reminder we too are closer to that day! I worry too what will happen to my pets if I pass before they do. Anyway, Mark if you see this please email me Jaroslaw99@aol.com I can't figure out how to send you a private mesg. THANKS

    ReplyDelete