Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No Cancer

I don't have cancer, according to the oncologist.  There's nothing wrong with me (except the usual everything).

I feel good, am relatively happy (because happiness is a choice) and enjoying the summer.  I could have done without that month of wondering why I had to go see an oncologist, but...all is well.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. That's called getting easy money. You pay them, they give you good news. Everyone goes home happy. But seriously, glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news, Mark. I note that you say you're 'relatively' happy and I can fully understand that. Life is a succession of qualified attributes rather than total absolutes. But I'm so pleased and relieved for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Congrats on a clean slate for that stuff.
    Another HUG for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to join the conga line of well wishes. I am also relieved.
    Happiness is a byproduct of living well. I hope this is so for you.

    ReplyDelete