Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lazy Day

Today I don't have to go anywhere.  No one is expecting me.  I like these kinds of days.

Along with this free time today, there are choices.  The DVR is full of programs waiting to be watched.  I have a movie from Blockbuster waiting to be viewed.  Books are stacked up that need to get read.  I should work on the play, the novel, the story...all these writing projects that are started and some that I haven't begun.  There is housework that has to be done, as well.

But the sun is out (this is significant here in Portland),  and a slight breeze is blowing in through the sliding glass door...

I may just have a nap.

3 comments:

  1. Knock knock . . .

    -----------------------
    word verification
    copper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of such a day! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete