Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hands

I have a thing about hands; Particularly male hands.

I find them extraordinarily beautiful.

Meaty Paws, big vein-y hands.  Fat fingers.  Warm and strong.

One of the first things I notice when I meet a man are his hands.

Sometimes I stare at guys hands on the bus.  Today I took a surreptitious photo of a hot daddy on the bus.  The pic didn't turn out very well, but here it is:







I love my iPhone.

1 comment: