Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Furloughed!

Today is my last day of work until June 7th.  We are having our summer furlough, part of our "cost-cutting measures".  I work for a nonprofit arts organization, so...whatever.

I am hoping for SUN next week during the furlough so that I can lay by the pool and read, but it's not looking too good for that.  SO I guess I'll load up on movies!  And chocolate.  Probably do some photography.

I think Shawn should come visit me that week.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the time and wish I could join for a few days, but I am not on furlough and must work.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS back, Shawn. Ur-Spo, of course you can!

    ReplyDelete