Labels

writing (4) Theater (3) health (3) Armistead Maupin (2) Friends (2) Hot Men (2) Job (2) Photos of Me (2) money (2) photography (2) tragedy (2) work (2) 15 (1) Barbra (1) Blog (1) Daddies (1) Desire (1) Dogs (1) Genius (1) Hands (1) Homophobia (1) Lazy (1) Love (1) Miles (1) Moving (1) Naps (1) Oregon Bears (1) Single Life (1) Story ideas (1) Tales of the City (1) True Blood (1) auditions (1) bloggers (1) books (1) death (1) fabulousness (1)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Much

So I've given all my blood to the vampires phlebotomists.at the Kaiser lab and I've had an ultrasound.  I guess I'll find something out the end of this month about my elevated LDH levels.

I haven't been thinking much about THAT, but I have been thinking about Joe Manganiello, who plays Alcide this season on True Blood
I've also been taking surreptitious photos of guys on the bus with my iPhone, which is a fun little hobby.  Here's one: 
Looks like he spotted me.  More pictures of unsuspecting hotties on the bus on my Flickr page

Been out to Rooster Rock nude beach and Sauvie Island as well.  I like to run around nekkid in the sunshine. 

Just kind of in a summer slump...peaceful, mellow and lying by the fan.  Not a lot of energy or social life going on right now.  I'll be very happy when I hear that I DON'T have some horrible kind of cancer.

4 comments: